Monday, March 19, 2007

trail time

Broke out 110 for some trail riding in the yard, this inspired me to do some more trail building and now my shoulders are sore. I should have the complete loop around the house done sometime this year.



I figured on a Monday morning we would have the dirt to ourselves but with the great weather everyone else must have been thinking the same thing. Eva went to play at the neighbors and Rosie and I busted out a good time on the shoreline. I was big ringing everything just like fox!



back to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bart,
I am writing an article for Mountain Flyer and wanted to know if you would be interested in filling out a flyer? Sly has already sent me his info and said you all might be into it. I can email you the information if you like. Thanks for your time.
Dan Roper
endomasterdr@gmail.com

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home