Thursday, February 15, 2007

shoveling the driveway again

Back in the real world where the 1 track is covered in snow. The weekend south was great but I am having a difficult time transitioning back to winter. So yesterday we jumped in with both feet and Rosie and I enjoyed a surprise afternoon of skiing up at sundance. Despite the weak snow pack we had a great time and completed the celebration of love with chocolate dipped berries among candles. I am now eyeing the weekend forecast of sun, anyone have any ride plans? I am looking for something good, road or mountain, but with the recent snow road is more realistic. If I don't get any good offers I may just head out and climb up some canyons or ride up into PC. I guess if it keeps snowing I'll just have to go skiing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home