Sunday, February 11, 2007

south day 3

Enjoyed a nice family day with a ride out to littlefield to visit with my aunt kay and fred at the compound. Fred showed of his cool new car and Eva had a good time chasing their pet peacock named petey. I rode back and took a detour on a new road up to scenic, AZ and through agony acres, NV and back to mesquite. The wind picked up when I hit the washboard dirt road by the water tanks and I found myself in a full on dust storm. By the time I made it back I was pretty tired despite riding easy, I am just not used to this kind of time on the bike and am feeling it. Frank took us to the buffet at Casa Blanca and we enjoyed some deserts, otherwise we just hung out.

check out rosies hollywood shades





Hope to get a little more trail action tomorrow before driving home
good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home