Friday, October 23, 2009

dark thirty

One nice thing about coming home from Brazil is waking up an hour before I need to at a cold dark 5:30, a good time to get some things done.

Home for a day now and trying to catch up before it all starts over again for La Ruta. Kind of hard to stay in shape with all these adventures so I hope to get some riding in as well. I learned a lot in Brazil and plan to share a bunch of pics when I get a chance.

On the flight home I was thinking about all the places I have had the opportunity to race my bike over the years. Cycling has provided me with more cool opportunities than I could have ever imagined.

Utah
Idaho
Wyoming
Montana
Colorado
Nevada
Arizona
New Mexico
California
Oregon
Washington
Texas
Kansas
Missouri
Illinois
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Michigan
Ohio
Indiana
Alabama
Georgia
Florida
South Carolina
North Carolina
Maryland
Virginia
West Virginia
New York
New Jersey
Connecticut
Vermont
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
Hawaii

Canada
Mexico
Puerto Rico
England
Australia
Fiji
Costa Rica
Panama
Peru
Brazil

Hopefully more exploration in the future, it seems the bike is the true form of freedom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Have you been to more states than those listed for travel and other reasons? Looks like you are pretty close to being to all 50.

12:45 PM

 
Blogger MtbAllDay said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFN9C9PVpg

- Rich

2:16 PM

 
Blogger ROSIE said...

tough life, Mr. Jet Setter!

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home