Thursday, September 17, 2009

once a year

Got out for a cross bike shakeout at the DMV crit last night, got to do at least 1/year. Good thing I did because I had the bar slip on me, not good if you are jumping stuff. Felt ok but legs not used to the position or sprinting out of corners. What's up with 30 minutes? It's hardly worth riding through traffic. Utah cyclocross schedule is up as well and it looks to be a great season. The race schedule is perfect with all the women racing together. Rosie got her new cross bike yesterday and is excited to get out on the dirt. Yesterday got me excited for some cross racing even though my goals for the Fall are all on the MTB, Brazil and Costa Rica. Was not planning on Crossvegas but I will be down there and I guess I am racing now.

No one took me up on a ride last Saturday, to bad you missed out. It's probably because no one reads blogs anymore, it's all about facebook now. Good thing I have a webmaster for that!

The rain this week will be perfect for the trails, another epic ride this Saturday but no one is reading anyway!

7 Comments:

Blogger UtRider said...

I'm sure people are reading but I'd guess most are scared (like me!) of joining you on an epic weekend ride. :)

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Ski Bike Junkie said...

Um, there was also a race on Saturday that I guess a lot of people were involved with.

Facebook is for people who don't come up with good content but still want to pretend like they have an audience. Go there, and I'll never find you.

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous gregclimbs said...

hey thanks for being so polite and asking if I needed assistance two days ago at the mouth of dry creek (I was fixing a flat with a flat spare - good thing I had patches!).

not often everyone is nice enough to ask...

g

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

update your blog and we will read it

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Derek said...

I second UtRider. We read, we're just sure we have no chance of keeping up.

3:09 PM

 
Blogger fatguyonalittlebike said...

I was afraid you would slow me down.
I am very, very fast.
Especially on epic rides.

4:58 PM

 
Blogger Wart said...

Yeah I'm a little scared too...

9:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home