Friday, July 17, 2009

masters

It's Official, as of today I can run for president! Big thanks to my girls for some celebration. Eva's turning into a planner just like her mom.

With the National Championships going on this weekend in Colorado, I am a little bummed to not be with the team contesting the big show. The last couple weeks I have been laying pretty low trying to recover from my BC debacle. The mouth is now healed up and my energy is hopefully coming back. Although 2 weeks without training has left me a little low on fitness and without any time to adapt to my position changes, but I think I am ready to start riding again.

Tomorrow is the Solitude Icup race otherwise known as the Utah State championships with no credibility because they are at the same location every year and conflict with Nationals. Depending on how I feel in the morning I may jump start my training with a little racing, the uphill may pose some serious challenge but that DH is one of the best we race on locally.

2 Comments:

Blogger StupidBike said...

parts of the upper DH have been 'maintained' removal of rocks, moon dust etc... the rest is good though.

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Travis Labrum said...

Your a stud BG. Keep being one. Later

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home