Thursday, September 21, 2006

drag race to no where

So today I was sitting at the light at the bottom of emigration on my ride home and noticed these cars in a battle for position. They were all stopped at the light but merging from in front and behind the zoo. As the the anticipation of a green light builds they just kept inching forward in attempt to cut the other one off, all so the could be one car length further up the canyon than the other one, classic. I laughed out loud. Tomorrow and Saturday I will be sitting on my but at a physical therapy conference up at snowbird. Then the harvest moon crit on Saturday night. This time of year I am normally very confident and ready for cross season, this year I don't know. I have not had the feeling of power and grace yet and am still struggling to find my cross legs. Hope things come around soon because confidence is half the battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home