Friday, December 08, 2006

Done!

I am mentally and physically cooked. Today I successfully defended and am now the proud owner of a doctoral degree. I don't know if I will have much left for the cross race tomorrow but who knows. It should be muddy but not slick as the temps are much warmer than last week.

I have been inspired by fox and think once cross is over I will do a little cleansing of my own. I am not as hard core as sly but plan to go 1 week eating only fruits, vegetables. I think I have rosie talked into it, will see. It should be intreasting to see how I respond, I won't be doing any riding but plan to ski.

Just finished making a ginger bread house at the neighbor's with a huge ski and bike jump off the roof, completely edible. Now it's time to rest my bones.

4 Comments:

Blogger flahute said...

Congrats, Doc!

And congrats on today's race win in Ogden. It was good chatting with you at the awards ceremony; and best of luck on Monday with USADA.

5:22 PM

 
Blogger Grizzly Adam said...

Nice job Bart! What's next for you?

12:36 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

try ot get fast on the skinny skis, battle USADA, enjoy winter, snow biking, and fix veterans
thanks

4:40 PM

 
Blogger Tig said...

A hardy congratulations to the new doc, as well as for the CX win!

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home