Sunday, November 26, 2006

what do the ducks say?

The weekend has come and gone. Yesterday I felt better than expected at the cross race at wheeler farm and even felt a little zip in the legs. I had a front row seat to sly's 2 wheel drift into a tree 30 seconds into the race, good thing he had a helmet on. It was good to see euro Tyson out on the cross bike, maybe I will get some winter riding in with him in the UC. Eva loves the ducks at wheeler farm, a family friendly cross venue. In the afternoon I did a little work on the trail in back of the house, with a storm coming it will most likely be the last until spring.
I wanted to support Ali at Ludacross today but still have a sore throat and need to shake this cold as I am in for a busy week. Had a relaxing day with the family and made smores with our 12-13 year old sunday school class.
Tomorrow snow, maybe I will get some skate skiing in this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home