Saturday, November 25, 2006

steel blue stare


I would have posted on Thanksgiving but I did not know what to say. I live a dream life with a profession I love, a pseudo-profession that is my passion, a dream home in the mountains, and family and friends in abundance. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for life.

Its now Saturday morning and the sun is out. Normally I would be itching to race cross but today I am a little on the fence. I have been fighting a holiday cold, which seems like my 10th this cross season, I was in bad shape yesterday. This morning I am feeling a little better but can't decide if I want to try racing. I guess I don't have much to loose, just the race.
Don't follow me, you might get snotted!

2 Comments:

Blogger climber said...

There must be something in that mountain water (better get a filter). I heard you won though, nice work.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger flahute said...

Even with a cold, Bart can still destroy them on the 'cross course.

I'm sure the illnesses are in part induced by USADA-stress. Locally, it doesn't matter what USADA says. We know Bart's doing it clean and natural.

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home