Wednesday, November 29, 2006

4 F.

4 degrees when I left the house this am on the commuter bike, I had a lot of clothes on. Record so far this year but I hope to better it by 10 degrees sometime this winter was passing cars down the canyon on the snow pack roads.

Mtn Dell has been groomed and tomorrow morning I plan to hit up the track for some skiing then maybe in the afternoon I can get in a spin on the cross bike, mid-week days off rule. 2 cross races left in the series but with the cold weather my desire to ski is out waying my desire to ride, not going to nationals only exacerbates the problem.
I am excited for winter- the snowblower, skiing the track, character building morning commutes, snowshoeing with Eva on my back, and just a change of pace.

If I was a high roller like prime rib I would be at the Jazz game, I am watching from the sofa.

when is indoran going to post?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are too little good sites. Your site is the best. Thank you for the chance to sign your guest book.
- bartmangbikestowork.blogspot.com e
spaghetti alla carbonara

1:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My life's been generally bland these days. I just don't have much to say. I don't care. I haven't been up to anything these days. I can't be bothered with anything recently.
- www.blogger.com l
spaghetti alla carbonara

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

digital camera review hp


sony digital camera dsc



konica minolta digital camera


casio digital camera

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home