Sunday, September 17, 2006

Same old thing, just colder

Because sager forgot to remind me about the tour de suds I rode up big mtn and over to east canyon resort on the cross bike in multiple snow storms. Passed a few guys TTing up the pass and saw Ali warming up on the trainer, looked like fun. On the back side on the pass the snow was 8-10 inches deep and had downed a large tree across the road, it had been winched over to clear one lane. Being on the cross bike I forgot a water bottle and had to drink out of the frozen spring. It was a good time and I forgot how much I enjoy riding with cold feet. The afternoon was spent running some errands and we made a stop at Ohrans where we found twinkle toes O'Connor trying on some new shoes, show up for the local cross races and you will see what I mean. Eva graduated into the forward facing car seat which we picked up at Babies-r-us, I would not recommend this place on a Saturday

Today has been November like cold and I thought for sure I was missing a cross race somewhere, nope still mid September.

1 Comments:

Blogger StupidBike said...

shoulda been there for Suds, silly fun.

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home