Sunday, June 01, 2008

homecourt

So the Icup is looking for a new venue to replace Solitude as it is still snowed in. Here are the most recent additions of one track to the gillespie compound, maybe I could host the race. I know it's a short loop but after the last couple races everyone should have no problem with all the passing and lap traffic. We could have the podium on the deck afterwards and I have a special prize for everyone who posts a lap time faster than me on the KLX 110.





Once again the Sundance trails did not disappoint. The DH was the only thing keeping on my bike as I felt like I was crawling up the climb.
So this is my first time with strep throat and I must say it's ruthless. I just can't seem to kick it which I realize is probably my own fault for continuing to saddle up on the weekend. Anyway, I guess my 1st course of abx killed most of the colony but some have been resistant and I had to start another 10 day course of a different one. On the bright side I think once I get healthy and able to train I feel like I could ride faster than ever.
For now I just need to rest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you hosting a tour of the backyard singletrack?

9:04 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

it's in the works, bbq, fire pit, TT around the house in street clothes. The annual summer party, stay tuned!

11:55 AM

 
Blogger flahute said...

Heal up quickly, Bart ...

I think we've come up with a new format for 'cross season. We're going to start you with the Men's "B" group, and just make you keep riding until the Men's "A" race finishes.

Of course, no laps count until the actual "A" race begins, and you're not allowed to slack and take it easy.

Sound like a plan?

5:47 AM

 
Blogger ag said...

dude once i get this move done and it stops raining we need to rally those motos. we should take the 650's out too.

8:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home