Thursday, May 01, 2008

this is nuts

No not the weather, that is expected. Last night I ate my first summer watermelon while it was dumping snow outside. Another 6 inches on the deck this morning. It has snowed at least 1 time week at my house since January! Need to get the boards back out.

No the crazy thing is this hand foot and mouth virus. I had it beat and was feeling much better, even got in a few short rides and had a little energy again. Then this am I am back to having sores in my mouth and dragging a little, not as bad, but....
Will see what the next couple days bring, I may be out for 5 mile.

The family is doing well!

Like Jared says, I must be delicate

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynda Wallenfels said...

Sorry to hear you ane Eva are sick - get well soon.

2:16 PM

 
Blogger drrna said...

I hate to see how fast you ride when you're well.

8:23 PM

 
Blogger Jared said...

Given the way you owned 5-Mile today, I'd have never known you were sick. Good work making it look easy.

9:05 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

I don't know what happened!

8:06 AM

 
Blogger jsager said...

that's it, I want SARS! Take it to the next level in training.

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home