Monday, May 05, 2008

play dirt

5 mile pass was much better than I expected. I got into a good rhythm and was able to ride my own pace for a solid effort. I seemed a little faster on the flats than in the past which I attribute to the increased girth of my skiing thighs. The dry dirt made things slower than in the past but Eva seemed to like it. More race pics and maybe some product review coming soon at Monaviecannondale.com



I don't know if the highlight of the weekend was feeling healthy again and able to push hard on the pedals or the samurai's homemade sushi. Maybe he should give up law and open up Samurai Sushi. He could hire me on as a bus boy or prep cook and we could ski and bike every morning before the lunch crowd comes begging for more spicy tuna rolls. It's in the genes!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home