Thursday, July 27, 2006

Is anyone surprised?

Most likely he will have some lame excuse about using cortisone for his hip and his doctor forgot to tell the UCI about it, and blah, blah, blah. We have heard it all before. Drugs in cycling is no different than an accountant skimming off the top, executives giving themselves bonuses while cutting the health benefits of their minimum wage employees, or physcians stiffing medicare with some extra charges just because they can. We live in an immoral society. Nothing is wrong until you get caught and when you do the excuses come quick. Now don't get me wrong I have my faults, some of which may be far worse than doping in sport, I am just calling lick I see it. If I were plucked from my little mountain bike racing gig and given the opportunity to make a great living riding my bike and my competition was using every means possible to become better would I take the chance to be tossed back to the local scene by not using every resource possible, I hope so but who knows. I just wish a few more riders would step up and say yea I used every resource possible to win just like everyone else, it was not the right thing to do but I did it anyway. Here is your chance floyd!

Anyway check out my cool new shed, electricity and all.






Now I can get started on the landscaping!

7 Comments:

Blogger jsager said...

you could put some mean motos in there.

4:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart, just wanted to say that cement looks fantastic. How much did you pay the guys that did it for you?

12:15 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

dave- a friend of mine who has some experience helped me with it. I pulled a U-cart trailer with 1.5 yards of concrete, about $200.

1:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean a friend of yours with some experience and an athletic young man (with some killer red shoes) to do the grunt work helped you? good friends.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

Oh yea I almost forgot johnny knoxsville and his "cool" red shoes
-your right, good friends

10:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

5:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home