Sunday, July 23, 2006

struggle to post

No race for me this weekend as Eva and I hung out yesterday while Rosie photograhed a wedding. I didn't realy ride all week for a little mid summer break, thursday night I spun around the neighborhood and felt like Landis souped up on his own RBC's. Then yesteday I went to the UC and Jaine watched Eva while Rog, Bryan, and I put in some climbing miles in the heat. We rode the alpine loop with the cascade springs extension, very steep and exposed in the sun. It felt good to be training again and my plan is to put in a couple more training days on the road to restore my aerobic engine. Friday Rog helped me work on the shed and it is nearly done. I will post some pictures later, now I have room for more moto's.
As I write this I am watching the last stage of the tour, it's like watching a movie, you know the riders are not real but it's still entertaining. Today we have church in the canyon to celebrate the pioneer migration down emigration, were going to push a handcart (Eva's jogger) in the heat to church just to mkae it a little more real. Later I might go for a little ride with fox. Its disapointing to see the E50/100 course has changed because if I do the 100 again I want to compare my time, oh well.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://mitchalbom.com/d/journalism/2546/going-so-fast-gone-too-soon http://www.macygray.com/node/243
1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
Im on IE 8, and could watch videos with no problems up until this morning at 3.00AM I wake up now and its not responding...every time I ran a virus scan, and I had one tracking cookie, which I got rid of. Can anyone help me identify and fix the problem?

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes

12:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

8:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

12:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

4:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home