Monday, December 11, 2006

Sick of waiting-waiting fo Sick

I was supposed to hear from USADA today but didn't.

Again woke up with a sore throat and head ache, this is like the 4th time in 6-7 weeks, I don't know what's going on. Rosie thinks I have strep throat and have done for months, it just goes dormant for a while and I feel ok and then I get worn down and it flares up again. She is making me go get swabbed tomorrow and see what's going on. I hate going to the Dr and don't think I have ever been just for being sick, I guess if it really is strep throat it's good to take care of it before the colonization becomes rheumatic fever.

Got 6-7 inches of snow over night which saved Mtn dell.

I have some bikes for sale if anyone is looking:
53cm Raleigh cross bike, aluminum/carbon frame from last year with carbon fork and all brand new components.
55 cm Raleigh cross bike new in box, 2007, like the one I raced this year but one size bigger.
2005 med Raleigh inferno full suspension XC with SRAM XO and the works, won the E100 on this bike, it rips.
55cm Raleigh team road bike, full carbon and 2006 dura ace. great bike.
drop me a line with any questions.

Also, my apartment will be available in late January if anyone is looking for a cool place to live.

yeaaa!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAKE SURE THE "MEDICAL PROVIDER" CHECKS AN "ASO TITER" TO EVALUATE FOR LATENT STREP...NOT JUST A SWAB OR CULTURE

11:34 AM

 
Blogger Matt Hobson-Rohrer said...

Bart - you might want to try folks in the neighborhood for selling the bikes - I've told a few of them how happy I am with my cross bike - post to the Oaks Yahoo group at:

emigration_oaks@yahoogroups.com

And if your not already a member of the group, subscribe by sending an email to:

emigration_oaks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Take it easy,

matt

11:59 AM

 
Blogger UtRider said...

What did the Doc have to say? Every cold I get is accompanied by a sore throat so I'm interested about the latent strep thing. Hope all is well.

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home