Friday, November 10, 2006

long live passion!


To quote Sager my "20lbs of documents arrived in a difficult to process legal language".

Now that USADA and the UCI have attempted to crush Cael and Jason's passion by strong arm legal wrangling and "dis-empowering the athlete" they can move onto another unsuspecting victim. I guess one way to fix the doping problem in cycling is to eliminate most of the field and just let the true saucers with big name lawyers race it out.

I plan to write up my story and submit it to the powers that be despite knowing it will mean nothing, I will get some ridiculous suspension for not reporting to a doping control as an alternate that I new nothing about. Being suspended from racing UCI events means nothing to me but the fact that a governing body can kill a sport by removing its participants due to shortcomings of the association scares me an should scare you.
You will get the play by play sometime in the future.

Apparently, in the world of cycling today you not only need a hematoligist/coach but a good lawyer, I have neither!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS BS, I can't believe what's going on. maybe it's a plot to take out all the good Utah cyclists... "the others" are scared.

regardless, you know we'er on your side

11:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unreal.

3:43 PM

 
Blogger Utah Mnt biker said...

I'm sure Climbum Jones will probably be next. What a crock!!!

3:56 PM

 
Blogger Grizzly Adam said...

Ah gee...what a joke. This is ridiculous.

4:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about this and figured I would see what all the other racers are saying. My two cents is this is ridiculous! Norba/USCF are killing cyling in my opinion. Where is the justice? Basso just penned a big contract with discovery and some local kid gets banned for missing a test on a race he did not even finish? Thanks for letting me tag along on a lap or two at wheeler farm last friday.

5:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart,
Please contact me at
teampeloton@earthlink.net
Like to chat about what happened.
Best,
Vaughn T

6:55 PM

 
Blogger CD said...

F This.
Your still my hero

8:54 PM

 
Blogger flahute said...

Un-friggin'-believable.

9:31 PM

 
Blogger primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

everyone knows the utah clan is bunch of dopers. you climbum and sager the vegetarian. what the hell?!?!!?!

like getting your ass' kicked by 10 to 20 mins by jhk isnt bad enough. think if you didnt have the edge they would put 40 mins on you

11:01 PM

 
Blogger FixieDave said...

Forget about me ever joining with any org that does that!

My gosh!

I don't think they like Utah

5:36 AM

 
Blogger blakeharlan said...

Well since I have spent a considerable amount of time in Utah, I guess i should stay semi-slow to avoid the hate.

Sorry to hear about this, at least cyclingnews made a comment on the subject.

7:07 PM

 
Blogger GB said...

IT'S ALL SOO STUPID.

WE GOT YOUR BACK.

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home