Wednesday, December 26, 2007

cheers!

Christmas with Eva was a riot!

highlights:
-Christmas morning show shoe up freeze creek with Eva barking orders from the backpack to go faster.
-Eva wanting to sing happy birthday to Jesus.
-Enjoying fake baked goods from Eva's new kitchen, how many calories are in a plastic brownie?
-Christmas eve movie night in the new theater room.
-Snow blowing 10 inches and shredding the newspaper on Christmas morning.
-Sleeping on a new memory foam bed overlay. correction, trying to sleep. see below.
-Keeping Eva from jumping on my newly fractured ribs, another story all together involving the lack of ninja like bike skills, a frozen puddle covered by a fresh dusting of powder, and handle bar into the rib cage.
-Eva (turned 2 in September) telling us "Santa is pretend"
Now once I heal up I can start looking at the new year

3 Comments:

Blogger drrna said...

I guess that means no skating this afternoon? You've blown your cover, I thought you laughed at icy puddles.

12:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm memory foam. Good luck with the rib thing, that sucks.

9:17 PM

 
Blogger KATHY SHERWIN said...

Too dang funny.....Eva wanting to sing happy b-day to Jesus. That made me laugh. How come I never thought of that before? :)

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home