Sunday, October 21, 2007

more cross

I got waxed in the mud yesterday by Ali G, I felt ok but just did not have the focus, mental edge or desire to push, not to mention I was floundering in the mud. The legs did not have the normal snap but I expected that, its the mental collapse I am disappointed about. That's racing I guess and in the long run getting beat is exactly what I needed. I hate to say it but I get a little complacent about the local races at times and don't always bring an aggressive riding style. Ali brought it yesterday and I was happy to watch it.

After stewing on my mental collapse I was motivated for today's race. It was not about winning but just riding aggressive and confident for 1 hour. The course was fast and not as selective making it more difficult to get away but I decided I was going to keep on the gas even if it meant pulling a train of guys around wheeler. Again my legs were a little flat but my focus was much better and I was able to get away. Mona Vie Mitch was looking strong and seems to be on good form for collegiate nats next weekend. It is also fun to see the crew from the cross clinics out there killin it!

Today was non stop action- Taught Sunday school in the am, rode to the cross race, raced, rode to the VA to cover for a coworker that got sick and see a couple new admits and then rode home at about 7:30 to play with Eva before bed. Good prep for La Ruta.
Now it's time for a night shot of Mona Vie and bed.

Pictures won't load tonight?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ever Changing said...

Hi-

Can you tell me how Mona Vie has helped you?

Do you sell it?

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

I don't sale it but I use 2-4 ounces every day and find it keeps my general health up. I can't say it is the cure all but I feel good about getting the nutrients of all that fruit including the antioxidants. I have yet to be sick while using it.

7:45 AM

 
Blogger primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

she could use a shot while knitting.

hook her up bg.

11:41 AM

 
Blogger B-Horn said...

Damn, you put on a clinic of FAST yesterday... was way, way impressed, great job.

B-Horn.

1:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the clinics, no, I mean thanks, really......I sleep cross, I eat cross, I work cross. Am I going to be thinking about it all winter, spring and summer? Gee, thanks!

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home