Tuesday, April 04, 2006

wicked witch of the west

The snow is finally melting with the spring like temps. I have been trying to take it easy on the bike the last 2 days to be sure I get a full recovery from the weekend. In order to tax yourself enough to build fitness you need to be fresh, not easy to do when it turns spring. The stream by my house has swollen with run off, now if it would just warm up enough at night so I could sleep with the window open to hear it babble.











It was my Monday off work yesterday so I did an easy ride up burr fork/pinecrest, it does not get much sun up there and it shows. Check out the snow banks. On the way home I ran into Sager out logging the miles, he will be Utah's hope at sea otter this year, as Rosie would say "shred the nar"




















With the warm temps I was feeling the urge to fire up the moto and shake off the winter cobb webs, the trail 110 purred on the first kick.
















It seems with the time change I have had tons of time after work so I started clearing deadwood from the oak in the front yard, I made the mistake of wearing short sleeves and now look like I was in a fight with a cat, but the woods are looking good.
More snow on the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home