Friday, July 31, 2009

a big find...

I have been back riding this week and have got some good rides in on the MTB and road bike. Today I went up to PC and rode over to the Canyons to ride the new I-Cup Course. After 1 lap I was bored with all the side hill trail so went and rode mid mountain. On the way back I just kept going North past the Canyons and down into Pinebrooke, this is where things got good.

I found a new trail that splits of the perimeter that is possibly my new favorite Wasatch trail, for a while I thought I was in BC again. Tight and twisty, fun to go up or down. Very well built and not used much!
Nothing beats finding a new trail in your own backyard!

Don't know if I'll make it to the race now, I may just go back and ride that trail a few more times...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that trail rocks. I ride it frequently and enjoy the great climbing, forests and feeling of getting a little off the beaten path (for PC anyway).

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home