Tuesday, January 15, 2008

camped

As fox would say 15 hrs of trail in 3 days, yeeaa! You can't beat meeting new people and riding new trail in southern Utah in the middle of January. I think it should be a tradition.

pic of rog by Adam


Now back to winter and ready to get back to skiing. Who is up for mtn dell tomorrow afternoon?
Anyone looking for a skate set up I am looking to unload a full setup including Solomon pilot boots (40 3/8, around 8 men) and Rossignol xium skis/pilot bindings (cold/hard flexed for 140-160 lbs) with some carbon poles. All good shape.
Also thinking about a good long cold snow bike ride this Saturday, who's in?

3 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

I am down for the snow ride, I could use the poles too but I think they may not fit.

10:25 PM

 
Blogger FixieDave said...

Was lovely to meet yah in S.W Ut!

3:06 AM

 
Blogger The Racin Caveman said...

Sohm is looking to get some new gear for skate skiing. http://www.sohmy.blogspot.com/ I'll let him know you've got stuff.

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home