Thursday, July 13, 2006

kung-fu grip

Busy week and I am happy to say I got a good chunk of my shed done thanks to Rog helping me out on Tuesday, its coming together nice. I got this big double door on the front so I can store away a fourwheelers, motos, snow blowers, etc. I just need to finish the roof, the exterior siding, and some detail work. Hopefully I can talk Rog "the master craftsman" into helping me again. I have been doing little riding this week but am still thrashed from moving lumber and contorting myself into funny positions while building. My forearms are bulging huge from griping 4x8 sheets of plywood. I am not sure if I will be able to race at Snowbird this weekend as Friday and Saturday I have the final weekend class for my doctoral course work. I am looking forward to this one, mens and women's health issues- training the pelvic floor! Now if I could just finish my research/case. If I am feeling ok and can somehow get away in time to make it to the race I may give it a go, will see. Eva and I are hanging out tonight while Rosie is out crafting with friends. Poor Eva is sick and after she coughs she just looks up at me with her big blue eyes wondering why her daddy can't make her better, it breaks my heart. Fortunately she is improving.
Foxy is leaving the den so if anyone is interested in joining the canyon training compound drop me a line.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sign me up! Sounds like the place to go to get your speed back. Good luck with the shed.

7:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

10:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home