Sunday, March 28, 2010

the time will come...

Things are changing around here.


The house is coming together and I think I am safe to say we will move in some time in April!


In years past I have been full bore mountian bike racing by this time. Not this year, I am taking it a little slower and trying something different. This last weekend is the first time I have missed the Fontana National in years, watching the videos and talking to Alex made me really hungry from some dirt racing, but hungry is a good thing.


The skimo racing thing is a crazy new challenge and after 2 races in the last few weeks I have only learned how much I have to learn. Fitness and skill combined to move fast in the mountains, oh so similar to mountain bike racing.


Also have some big ski traverses in the works, Saturday's tour was only a warm up...





Plan to go back for this ramp...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home