Friday, June 02, 2006

my drill is bigger than your drill




















This morning I got the concrete slab prepped and ready to pour, this Mikita hammer drill goes through concrete like warm butter, I even punched a hole through the foundation wall to run some electrical. I know what your thinking, the racers cycles T goes well with the urban camo shorts.
Despite continuing to struggle with some marginal form I am planning to hit the Sundance race tomorrow, the trails are just to fun and maybe my legs will sense the nostalgia and find some pep for one of my favorites.
Uncle fox gave Eva a new lady bug helmet, good thing her head is not this big yet and yes she has it on backwards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Racer Jared said...

the camo looks good. maybe we'll have to incorporate it in to a new shirt design.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home