Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Opening Day!

The funny thing about firing up a blog is that no one knows its alive! I guess I should spread the word or better yet just read it myself. Anyway, here are the reasons why I decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon:

-Communication tool of the future, by the time my daughter is 16 people we will no longer need to speak face to face, I don't want to be left out.
-Props to my sponsors and race support
-Provide and receive training/commuting tips to fellow "hacker" MTB racers
-Keep in touch with my brothers/family/friends
-Got a new computer
-Weather report for Emigration Canyon at 6000 feet
-Drum up support for the trails in Emigration Canyon
-Race reports
-Just for kicks!

March 5th St. George, Ut-Intermountain Cup #1

Contrast


March 15th Emigration Canyon, Utah-My driveway

Today was epic commuting conditions, I rode the full fendered flat bar Raleigh commuter in sideways snow. The old military snowplow/salt truck slid off the road and the only vehicle to pass me was the snow chained school bus. I got to work and everyone was still in gridlock traffic. Only half the patients showed for amputee clinic and by the time I was riding home the sun was in full force. Gotta love the Ides of March

Happy 30th Bryan

2 Comments:

Blogger GB said...

IS THAT SLY BLOWING THE DRIVEWAY?
GOT IT LINKED UP .......YEAAHHHH DOG.....GREGY

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

sly style!

7:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home