Sunday, November 02, 2008

saved by the bottle

All the damage was done before the gun even fired. I wasn't the only one! Felt like an old man dragging out of bed. Dressing sprung a leak and I stuck to the sheets. Never panic on the first lap. "Prime"time in rare form. Gravel and doubles the order of the day.

It took an entire bottle of Monavie for me to whip the fever hand-me-down from the girls on Thursday and Friday. Maybe it's just placebo. Halloween was nearly a bust but I got clowned up to watch Cinderella and a stinky skunk enjoy the hay ride and begging.

More today in a little weather.

4 Comments:

Blogger KanyonKris said...

I don't know what's in MonaVie, but a side effect seems to be incoherent writing. ;-)

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

read it again!

8:52 PM

 
Blogger KanyonKris said...

Better!

Just hassling ya, man.

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

i know, yo tambien

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home