Tuesday, September 09, 2008

clinic

Are you signed up for Ali's cross clinic this Saturday?







I know what your thinking... I am already skilled, my technique is dialed, I know the drill and don't need no stinkin clinic, I just want to race! Or... I'm not good enough, I will slow everyone down, I just race for fun anyway. Or... All I have is a mountain bike, I might not even race, or $50 would buy some cool new baseball cards.



Excuses don't cut it here: I have been racing cross a long time and last years clinic helped me polish up my technique. I meet a ton of cool new racers all of who ended up having stellar cross seasons. Everyone from Sven to Fred benefits from practice and constructive feedback. For the rookie this is the least intimidating place to learn a new skill.



If you would like to do the clinic but the 50 clams is the sticky point let me know and I will sponsor you. If time is an issue than just do one of the half day options. If you don't have a cross bike then let me know and I will try to track down a loaner, or bring your MTB. If your hungry, lunch is provided. If your thirsty, enjoy the MonaVie.
If you just can't make it this Saturday then sign up for the docs Thursday clinics at Sugerhouse Park.

If your a junior rider and want to go, for sure let me know!

Hope to see you Saturday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave Harris said...

That's really cool Bart. So ya like cross, is that what I'm hearing?

Can you shorten the 5 hour drive for me? If so I'm in.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Bart G said...

start today and ride your one speed, your welcome to stay at my house when you get here.

10:42 AM

 
Blogger flahute said...

And once you get done with the clinic, go practice your skills in a race!

FALLING INTO CROSS

Cross Season is finally here!

September 20th at The Canyons Resort, Park City, Utah

Knock off the rust, throw on some knobby tires and start running with your bike!

Two Categories of Racing:

01:30 PM - A Flite (60 minutes) – The Usual Suspects and anyone who thinks they can go fast.
$400 Guaranteed Cash Payout.

12:00 PM - B Flite (45 minutes) – Everyone Else who thinks they can go fast but can’t.
$250 Guaranteed Cash Payout.

Additional Prizes provided by Scott Bicycles

Raffle from 3:30PM-5:00PM as part of the Jeep 48Straight Event!

$15 entry at SportsBaseOnline. Add’l $5 for Day of Race Entry

For more information, contact sportsbaseevents (at) gmail [dot] com

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Bart what can you do for 300 lb riders. I am fat again so I need more than one day again. I am glad youa re doing good. email me

travislabrum@gmail.com

I cahnged my name from Seamons in case you can remember

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I should have previewed that last comment. Please forgive the errors

3:54 PM

 
Anonymous Saint George Washing Machine Repair said...

Great reading yoour blog post

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home