Tuesday, March 25, 2008

centerfold

Check out the new Mt. Biking magazine for an article on La Ruta. Sager and I got a couple good shots including the centerfold. Notice the dune buggy follow car, classic!



I am trying to shake the skiing from the legs in time to race the 1st NORBA national in Fontana this weekend, I am not sure what to expect. New gear has been rolling in including the Kenda tires, the new Reynolds wheels ( 200 grams lighter), egg beater pedals, and Adidas shades. Also new MonaVie/Cannondale scalpel is on the way but I don't think I will have it in time for Fontana.

To make room for the new I am clearing out some gear including tons of new Michelin MTB race tires. Light and fast, these tires rip. Stans up great!
XCR dry2 2.o- $20
XC dry 2.o- $20
XCR A.T. 2.0- $20


Sugar is good!

4 Comments:

Blogger IamMatt said...

Dang that is pretty cool!

8:55 AM

 
Blogger stacey said...

stacey

11:07 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

I would be interested in buying some tires. Are they UST? Please let me know, thanks.

Josh
basin589@hotmail.com

11:20 PM

 
Blogger primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

i'll buy all of them. bring it over.

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home