Friday, March 14, 2008

84604

I got some good commuting in this week and was able to ride up the hill to my house pretty fast. Rosie is finally feeling better and left for LA today to be a pink pregnant bridesmaid. Eva and I will be enjoying a daddy daughter weekend, with a Little help from grandma so I can get in a Saturday ride in the UC.
I got my new F1 boots thermo fit today and they feel plush, after I got the dynafits mounted I got in a quick tour up neffs and found some surprisingly good snow. I kind of wish I was racing the powderkeg tomorrow but it will have to wait until next year. I am sure Jared and Chris P will represent well.
Leaving Sunday for some hut skiing in the Sawtooths, very out of character for me to not be on the bike much in the spring but the skiing is good and seems to be helping me stay hungry for bike racing. Will seehow it works out later in the year.
have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home