Monday, February 18, 2008

laps on lookout

Rosie made it home from her 3rd trimester vacation and I don't know if Eva or myself was happier to see her.



In celebration of Presidents Day I got the upstairs bedrooms ready for carpet and installed the bathroom vanity in the morning and went skiing in the afternoon when the old crusts had softened up.



Rosie droped me off in pinecrest and I did a few laps on lookout peak before working my way back over and down freeze creek just in time for dinner.



red= up track, blue= DH



South facing lookout peak in early afternoon after the sun/wind crust softened



Grandview (9400') from Lookout (8960')



looking South off Lookout



Cornice the size of 3 buses end to end ready to drop


A couple runs off West end of Lookout




Ready for another



Looking West down City Creek



One of these days I need start thinking about bike racing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Glad to see you enjoying the snow, I think that keeps you from getting burnt out while still maintaining fitness.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Miller Time said...

When I (if I ever do) grow up i wanna be like super BART. What do you sleep... like 50 minutes a week. The Energizer Buuny doesn't even hold a candle to you.
DM

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Jared said...

Nice Nice Nice.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger jsager said...

ya! now i don't have to brush my teeth in the bath tub.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home