Tuesday, July 31, 2007

monsoon season

Since Vermont I have been on my ultimate career guy family man commuter 45 min training program. 15 min in the morning to work and 30 min home. I have been feeling good and killin it on the hill, I guess if you only ride for a few minutes you better make them count. Plus I get home faster to play with Eva, we have been dancing in the mountain thunder storms every night and even got out in some hail this evening.

Plans are coming together for a 3 day stage race in Puerto Rico in mid August followed by some vacationing on another little Caribbean island, this is Rosie's kind of racing. I need to start doing some longer road rides, maybe I will race Wolf Creek Pass in a couple weeks.

This weeks rain may make the Evanston course somewhat fun, although those OHV trials were made for the KTM.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnifiсent goods from you, mаn.

I've understand your stuff previous to and you'rе just
eхtremely great. I really like what yοu've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.

Feel free to visit my web site ... reputation management

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home